Do you live in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs or Metropolitan Region and want to work close to home?
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd (UMS) is "Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care" and that's what makes us a successful facilities and maintenance business.
We have a family culture and value the contribution our employees make. Our safety record is exemplary.
We are a specialist provider of open space grounds, building/facilities and infrastructure maintenance services to Government, Local Government and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Graffiti Removalist / Painters or High Pressure Cleaner to join our team, on a full-time basis, removing graffiti within the Northern Suburbs and Metropolitan Melbourne region.
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently delivering services to Melbourne's Metropolitan Train System.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Graffiti removal including, surface preparation, application of primer/sealer coats and top coats using brushes and rollers
- Colour matching when required
- Application of chemicals to assist in the graffiti removal process, where appropriate
- Operate high-pressure cleaning equipment, hot and cold water
- General cleaning duties
- Performing low-level worksite traffic management using a Stop / Go bat
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience with graffiti removal, pressure cleaning or general cleaning
- Manual Driver's Licence
- Motivated, driven and able to work autonomously
- Ability to use a smartphone in order to record data collected in the field
- A high customer service focus and strong work ethic
- Strong safety, environment, and quality focus
Successful applicants must be available to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and Police Record Check prior to joining the team.
If you are interested in joining us, please forward a cover letter and resume now!