- Full-Time Position available
- Hornsby Location
- Strong work ethic & Self-Starters required
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd is "Safe Trusted Experts" and that's what makes us a successful facility and maintenance business.
We are a specialist provider of building/facilities, infrastructure and grounds maintenance management services to Government, Local Government and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
We have a family culture and value the contribution our employees make to our business and our customers. Our safety record is exemplary.
We are seeking a Graffiti Removalist to join our team, on a full-time basis, removing graffiti in Hornsby on a number of our long term contracts.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Graffiti removal including, surface preparation, application of primer/sealer coats and top coats using brushes and rollers
- Colour matching where required
- Apply chemicals to assist in the graffiti removal process where appropriate
- Operate high-pressure cleaning equipment
- General cleaning duties - This may include the cleaning up and removal of dirt, litter, grime, oil residue, cobwebs
- Performing low-level worksite traffic management
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience with graffiti removal and/or high-pressure cleaning
- Manual Driver's Licence
- Punctuality and good presentation for work
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to use a smartphone to collect field data
- A high customer service focus and strong work ethic
- Strong safety, environment, and quality focus
The role will suit a hardworking individual who has an excellent work ethic. Candidates must have a willingness to be a team player and the ability to work to strict time-frames.
This is a permanent position. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and National police record check.