- Full Time Role
- Sydney CBD Location
- Great Team Environment
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd (UMS) is "Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care" and that's what makes us a successful facilities and maintenance business.
We have a family culture and value the contribution our employees make. Our safety record is exemplary.
We are a specialist provider of open space grounds, building/facilities and infrastructure maintenance services to Government, Local Government and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Graffiti Removalist / Painters or High Pressure Cleaner to join our team, on a full time basis, removing graffiti within Sydney's metropolitan region.
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently delivering services to a number of high profile Council and corporate clients.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Graffiti removal including, surface preparation, application of primer/sealer coats and top coats using brushes and rollers
- Colour matching when required
- Application of chemicals to assist in the graffiti removal process, where appropriate
- Operate high pressure cleaning equipment, hot and cold water
- General cleaning duties
- Performing low level worksite traffic management using a Stop / Go bat
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience with graffiti removal, pressure cleaning or general cleaning
- Manual Driver's Licence
- Motivated, driven and able to work autonomously
- Ability to use a smart phone in order to record data collected in the field
- A high customer service focus and strong work ethic
- Strong safety, environment, and quality focus
Successful applicants must be available to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and National Police Check prior to joining the team.