Administration Officer (Contract Support)
- Contract Support
- Thomastown, Melbourne Location
- Full-time position
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd are "Safe Trusted Experts" and that's what makes us a successful facilities and maintenance business.
We are a specialist provider of building/facilities, infrastructure and grounds maintenance management services to Government, Local Government, and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
We have a family culture and value the contribution our employees make to our business and our customers. Our safety record is exemplary.
An opportunity exists for a full-time Contract Administrator/Administration Officer to join our friendly and close-knit team based in Thomastown.
You will provide support to a team of field operatives and management, working for high-profile clients, ensuring we are able to deliver a high level of service to our clients.
The successful candidate will be able to display good communication skills, strong organisational skills, and confidence to perform this role.
The Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administration to the day to day running of a medium scale office
- Data entry into a cloud-based Works Management System
- Coordinating and maintaining various job registers throughout each day
- Provision of general office administration including receiving and making phone calls, generating email correspondence, HR administrative support, updating SEQ board, maintaining depot-specific registers etc
- Contract specific procurement, data entry for cost tracking, and stock level tracking. Office specific procurement including PPE, staff uniform, stationary and more
- Maintaining various document filing systems for depot specifics along with contract-specific requirements
- Assisting management team & field staff with various queries
This role will suit a strong administrator who is happy to get their hands dirty or an administrator who has worked not only in a tight-knit team but also autonomously. The successful candidate will ideally be a flexible and highly motivated individual able to display a strong work ethic, strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask at a fast pace. The successful candidate must also be a team player and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- A strong work ethic, with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure
- Have an ability to work effectively as part of a close team with minimal supervision
- Experience working on small scale commercial contracts
- Previous & proven experience using Google Drive, TechOne & EACO will be highly regarded
If you are looking for a challenging role and thrive in a working environment with variety, we want to hear from you!
UMS offers an excellent working environment and conditions and prides itself on our positive culture.
The successful candidate will undergo a pre-employment medical and Police record check before being appointed.