Experienced Labourer - Tool of Trade vehicle supplied
Location - Greater Sydney
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd (UMS) is a specialist provider of open space grounds, building/facilities and infrastructure maintenance services to Government, Local Government and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
We have an opportunity for a reliable and experienced labourer in the Greater Sydney area in a full time permanent position. We're looking for an all-rounder, all trade experience considered.
- Tool of trade vehicle (with limited personal use)
- Required tools and equipment
- Ongoing professional development
- Company Uniform
- Use of Mobile Phone/Ipad for work purposes
- Annual Leave entitlements
- Personal leave entitlements
- A safe workplace and a great inclusive team.
- No two days are the same, working remotely at customer facilities across Greater Sydney
All trade experience considered, grounds, facilities maintenance etc.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- General handyman tasks, cleaning, painting and site maintenance
- The operation of plant and equipment including mowers, brush cutters, edger's, blowers and spraying equipment
- Ensuring works are completed to timeframes and to within the scope of the contract
- Ensuring standard operating procedures and work instructions are followed
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and unsupervised
Essential requirements for this position includes:
- Hold a current Australian drivers' licence
- Strong safety and environmental focus and understanding
- WPCG accreditation highly regarded
- Trade experience
- Excellent customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be capable of passing pre-employment and random drug and alcohol tests
The successful candidates will take pride in their work, have an excellent work ethic and be highly motivated.
UMS offers an excellent working environment and prides itself on our positive culture.